Natural (Unscented) – Goat Milk Body Lotion
Perfect nourishing lotion for those with sensitive skin, this is an all natural product with no scent. Our fresh goat milk, along with coconut, sweet almond, and jojoba oils, shea butter and emulsifying wax make this a lovely light-medium weight body lotion.
- Goat milk
- Distilled water
- Emulsifying wax (binder, thickener, stabilizer)
- Coconut oil (locks in moisture, removes impurities, soothes irritations)
- Sweet almond oil (mild, cleansing, hypoallergenic, high in essential fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc)
- Jojoba oil (moisturizing, antibacterial, antioxidant, hypoallergenic)
- Optiphen plus (paraben free preservative) – because of the high liquid content of lotions, a preservative is key in order to keep away yucky bacteria
- Essential oils (soothing, rejuvenating, relaxing and healing properties)
Free Canadian shipping over $75
Hear From Our Happy Customers
ABOUT OUR LOTION
Made from our own fresh goat’s milk as well as moisturizing and rejuvenating oils
Goat’s milk is the starting point for sensitive skin – it is kind and gentle, has the same pH to that of human skin and is naturally full of moisturizing fatty acids…so when you use goat milk skin products, you don’t disturb the acid mantle or the skin’s microbiome because your body doesn’t recognize it as a foreign substance and initiate an inflammatory response.
It keeps the good qualities in your skin, and the bad qualities out.
Lactic acid (Alpha-Hydroxy Acid – AHA) is a major moisturizer known for it’s gentle hydration and exfoliation properties. In essence it helps keep the good qualities like moisture and lipids inside your cells, and the bad qualities (allergens and bacteria) out. Lactic acid is a natural humectant, which means it helps retain moisture, leaving your skin smoother, brighter and more hydrated. You can’t really get much better than that in a lotion!
There are no reviews yet.